Godplaying is when a user makes their character win before the challenge(s) 5 minute time limit is up. This means that it must take over 5 minutes to complete the challenge. There are many ways to godplay, such as:
- Making your character(s) win before the 5 minutes are up
- Making your character(s) have supernatural powers (Ex. Flying) to complete a challenge.
- Having your character(s) always win for their team, or for themselves.
- Please let other users on your team have a chance of winning.
Penalties if Caught GodplayingEdit
If you are caught godplaying, then you will receive either a ban, suspension, or expulsion fro the Roleplay.
- Caught godplaying once, you will receive a warning
- Caught godplaying twice, you will receive a one day ban from the wiki.
- Caught godplaying a third time, you will receive a three day ban, and a one week suspension from the roleplay.
- If you are caught godplaying a fourth time, you will receive a one month ban and a one year suspension from the roleplay.
- This means that you will be banned from the chat so you cannot be allowed to roleplay.
- After the year is up, you will be allowed to roleplay again.
- If you are caught godplaying anymore after the 1 year ban, you will receive a indefinite ban and will be expelled from roleplaying.