Krackôpentéjon, (pronounced /Creck-Wha-Pent-A-Jin/), is a sport made up by Chris McLean. It is based off of an ancient Aztec game, Ōllamaliztli. The "ball" used for the game is actually a dead intern's decapitated head, much to the horror of the other contestants.
- Plays must hit the "ball" with their forearms
- If a player hits the "ball" into the other team's goal, they score one point
- There are no other rules
- Krackôpentéjon is based off an ancient Aztec game, Ōllamaliztli, also known as the Mesoamerican ballgame.
- José, Lindsay, and Izzy are shown to have a natural talent for the game.
- Izzy is the only contestant not to be disturbed by the game.