|This article/section is under construction. You can help the Total Drama Roleplay wiki by improving it!|
|Total Drama: The Roleplay|
|List of Seasons|
(S9) | (S10) | (S11) | (S12) | (S13) | (S14) | (S15)
This is the seventh season of Total Drama: The Roleplay by the Total Drama Wiki users. Anyone can join and roleplay as any of the 30 contestants in the series.
This is a elimination based competition where 25 contestants start off on an Cruise Ship where each one of them will get eliminated in every episode until three final campers remains on the ship. Those three winners will then win a grand prize depending on their rankings.
- Main article: Hall of Winners
There will be three winners in this season:
- First place winner will win a $10,000,000 grand prize plus a free Ferrari Enzo and $100,000 worth of iTunes gift cards
- Second place runner-up will win $1,000,000 plus $1,000 worth of iTunes gift cards and a free 1955 Chevy Bel Air
- Third place will win $10,000
|Team Captain||Team Name|
The Killer SharksEdit
The Screaming SeagullsEdit
The Crazy CrabsEdit
About the New CharactersEdit
- Richard, a British gentleman, but has an Alejandro-like strategy. He has a crush on Megan, who in return has a crush on him.
- Megan, a popular girl who is friendly towards everyone. She is Heather's twin sister.
- Bert, an American who has a deep voice, who can play guitar, and started his own garage band. (He has an appearance similar to Kurt Cobain)
- Madison, she is sarcastic, cynical, and bitter. But she is also smart and independent, which sometimes leads her team to victory. And has a Relationship with
- Jakob, a party guy (like Geoff) who doesn't respect authority (like Duncan), but likes to be in charge (like Heather.) Relationship with Laura
- Laura, a quiet yet friendly girl... in plain sight. Relationship with Jakob
- Taylor, she thinks she knows everything and thinks she is the prettiest contestant there (even though she is slightly overweight).
These are the roleplay episodes that will be played. All chats will be recorded for archival purposes and converted into a script.
|Episode||Title||Date||Time (EST)||City (Cities)||Country|
|1||"Not So Happy Sailors"||TBA||TBA||Quebec City||Canada|
|2||"Dar She Blows"||TBA||TBA||St John's||Newfoundland|
|3||"No Fish For You!"||TBA||TBA||Nuuk||Greenland|
|6||"Grand X-treme Boat Race"||TBA||TBA||Stockholm||Sweden|
|7||"Where Seagulls Dare"||TBA||TBA||Lisbon||Portugal|
|A1||"TDCI Aftermath I"||TBA||TBA||TDA Film Studio||Canada|
|8||"Fishing After Midnight"||TBA||TBA||Jerez||Spain|
|9||"Starbird Sides"||TBA||TBA|| Jerusalem|
United Arab Emirates
|10||"Who Can't You Trust?"||TBA||TBA||Soalala||Madagascar|
|11||"Straining Waters"||TBA||TBA||Cape Town||South Africa|
|12||"X-Tireme Water Olympics"||TBA||TBA||Rio de Janeiro||Brazil|
|13||"Silence is Suicide"||TBA||TBA||San Juan||Puerto Rico|
|14||"Falling Clouds"||TBA||TBA||Panama Canal||Panama|
|A2||"TDCI Aftermath II"||TBA||TBA||TDA Film Studio||Canada|
|15||"More Pain, More Shame"||TBA||TBA||Lima||Peru|
|16||"Under Da Sea Dodgeball"||TBA||TBA||Easter Island||Chile|
|18||"Matthew Lien's Hiden' Mayham"||TBA||TBA|| Xiaogang|
|19||"That'll Leave a Mark"||TBA||TBA||Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia|
|A3||"TDCI Aftermath III"||TBA||TBA||TDA Film Studio||Canada|
|21||"Peter Tan and Hooked Hands"||TBA||TBA||Makassar||Indonesia|
|22||"Buckets Under Bulls"||TBA||TBA||Casablanca||Morocco|
|23||"Hello...! Wawanakwa?"||TBA||TBA|| Miami, Florida|
|24||"Island Madness"||TBA||TBA||Camp Wawanakwa||Canada|
|25||"Trials with Tribbled Waters"||TBA||TBA|| Camp Wawanakwa|
|A4||"TDCI Aftermath IV"||TBA||TBA||Juneau, Alaska||USA|
|26||"Alaskan Finale"||TBA||TBA||Juneau, Alaska||USA|
*NOTE* It is you responsibility to make it to the episodes. Failure to show up during the episodes will lead to a risk of elimination. The host will run the episodes at the scheduled time regardless of who shows up, so make sure you be there!
|1||Find Marina du Port de Québec and board the Cruise Ship.||TBA|
- Main article: Total Drama Eliminations#Season 7
|Episode||Character||Losing Team||Rank||2nd Low||Placing|