This is the transcript page for the sixth episode of Total Drama: All-Stars, the fifth season of the series.
- Main article: www.scottydon't.com.org.net.gov.edu.tv
This is the raw chat script as recorded from the main roleplay and then converted to display images for the characters:
- Note that there is no proofreading on this script and the conversion process is not perfect so mistakes may be imminent.
- : Last time on Total Drama: All-Stars!
- : Vin stirred up some amazing drama between Duncan, Zoey, and everybody else, by editing some of their Confessionals
- : And let me tell you, if you thought they hated Duncan before... they hate him even more now!
- : Nicely played Vin... nicely played!
- : It got to the point where the Sinister Serpents even locked Duncan in the fridge!
- : You could even say that they gave Duncan some time to... CHILL!
- : Anyway! Thanks to Geoff screwing up, the Sinister Serpents won the challenge!
- : and Geoff was sent home!
- : Will the others ever forgive Duncan and Zoey?
- : Is Vin becoming my favorite antagonist?
- : And will I make more amazing puns in this episode?
- : You'll just have to tune in and see! Next, on TOTAL!
- : DRAMA!
- : ALL-STARS!
- : *walking around on beach* Aaah...it's good to get away from all the drama
- : *looks around* Huh, never thought I'd say that about this dump!
- : *Conf* I didn't even come to Boney Island to find the Idol! I came cause all that drama was giving me a headache! *groans* As much as I'd hate to say it... not even LIGHTNING annoyed me as much as this "Zoey kissing Duncan" situation!
- : *walks past immunity idol without noticing*
- : *picks Jo up* I don't make the rules! Chris said to bring you back! *throws Jo into the Yacht of Failure*
- : *walks into Confessional* OH SORRY *sees it's Duncan* Oh... *smiles* Hey Duncan... what you doing in here?
- : *outside* S'CUSE ME COMING THROUGH! JUST ATE A BIG POT OF BEANS ON THE PLANE RIDE OVER! *bursts into Confession and farts*
- : *inside Confessional* Crap!
- : *walks out of Confessional* Maybe I could demonstrate a challenge! I did travel here all the way from Vancouver!
- : You flew across the country... for a cooking challenge... in a season you weren't even competing in?
- : YEAH MAN! I heard about the cooking challenge and caught the first flight here!
- : But I MISSED THE CHALLENGE! *tears up*
- : *sniffs*
- : IS CHEF COOKING BACON!? *runs to Mess Hall*
- : Ummm... no... Chef's currently at Boney Island getting Jo-... and he's gone...
- : That guy's attention span is about as short as Duncan's friend list...
- : *glares at Chris*
- : *walks out of cabin* Did I hear Owen?
- : Yup
- : What's he doing here?
- : Cooking challenge
- : But... that was yesterday!
- : Yeah, she's really mad at Duncan for some reason... I'm just playing along cause... well... she's hot and she's my girlfriend...
- : Your secret is safe with us buddy
- : *looks around and sees Gwen coming* Just play along! *pushes Duncan* DON'T TALK TO ME!
- : *pushes Zeke* I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS DUDE! *winks at Zeke*
- : WE WERE! NOW WE AREN'T! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
- : *pulls Zeke away from Duncan* LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE! PIG!
- : *pulls Duncan away from Zeke* KEEP YOURS AWAY FROM MINE!
- : Uhhh... NO! *pushes Duncan down* DON'T EVER CALL HER A *censored*! *whispers to Duncan* Sorry! *kicks Duncan in the face*
- : *picks Duncan up* Let's get you to the infirmary! *helps Duncan walk to the infirmary*
- : *Conf* I know Duncan and Zeke were having a fake fight... but I think it went a little too far!
- : *Conf* The drama is too much! How am I going to keep this charade? I really can't have Gwen finding out that I'm on Duncan's side and not Scott's... and to be brutally honest... Scott never deserved Zoey in the first place! She's too nice for him! I'm glad she cheated on him!
- : OW! MY HIP! *rubs hip* A little rough there, Chef!
- : *limps to infirmary*
- : *sees Duncan and Zoey* Hey guys!
- : *sits on bed* Chef kept throwing me around like a ragdoll... *looks around* Don't tell the others that!
- : *turns to Mike* YOU HAD ONE JOB! COOK BACON! WHEN DID I EVER SAY LET PEOPLE EAT THE BACON? *looks at Owen* AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THIS SEASON!
- He ambushed me! What was I supposed to do? He probably would've knocked an old lady down if the was one in his way!
- : That's not what I meant!
- : *looks at Jo* AND I CAUGHT DUNCAN AND ZOEY MAKING OUT IN THE CONFESSIONAL THIS
- : *turns to Jo* WHAT...!? I PAYED SO MUCH ATTENTION TO HER!
- : Ummm... actually... not really!
- : *glares at Vin* What do YOU know? You're dating annoying Moonchild!
- : I'll have you know she's not as annoying as you think!
- : She means well!
- : You guys need to stop giving her such a hard time!
- : *Conf* Who am I kidding... she's quite annoying at times...
- She's in the infirmary. She got sick from the Cooking Challenge... probably from all the puke...
9:35 Cody 2015
- : Really? You guys weren't scared?
- : *To Brick* Not really, it's not as bad at Chris edits it to be on TV
- *hangs upside down from a tree* The dark isn't scary! Wanna know what's scary? Lawn Gnomes! *falls from tree and lands on Trent*
- : *grunts in pain* What about you Cody? What are you afraid of?
- : Diffusing a bomb under pressure! That's scary!
- : No! MIMES!
- : MIMES are SCARY!
- : *sighs* When I was little my mother took me to the circus to see the elephants. But I lost her, and there was this mine following me around pretending to be me! I ran but every time I turned around he was there doing this "run and scream" routine... *shudders*
- : What about you Gwen? What are you afraid of?
- : *chuckles* Like I'd tell you guys
- : You all hate me enough as it is
- : Why should I trust you with that information?
- : *laughs* Not gonna happen
- : *Conf* Knowing Chris, he's gonna make a challenge out of our worst fears... no way I'm giving him ammo to shoot me with!
- : You got that right!
- : *Conf* I met Trent's Aunt Helen... she's a sweet lady... but she wears like 5lbs of make-up! *shudders*
- Y'know how earlier Bo said she didn't want to disappoint her parents. I don't think I could disappoint my mom or dad either.
- : My worst fear is the Buddhist demon, Mara. Saw pictures of him when I was a little boy... I was so scared I didn't sleep for days!
- : *glares at Izzy* *sarcastically* Thanks...
- : *walks out of Mess Hall eating Green Jelly and sits next to Courtney* Hey guys! What are you all talking about?
- : Dude! Not funny!
- : I assure you... this challenge will not DISAPPOINT you! Especially not your PARENTS... *looks at Jo and Lindsay*
- : Congrats! You faced your fear! 1 point for the Heroes!
- : Which leads me to what I was going to say next! Whichever team faces the most fears... wins!
- : *puts Jo in a room with her parents*
- : *puts Lindsay in a room with her parents*
- : You two must survive an entire conversation with them!
- : Brick! I hear you have a... FEAR OF THE DARK!
- : Good! *locks Brick in the boat house* If you can survive a whole hour in there without leaving You earn your team a point!
- : Cool! *puts VR helmet on and sees Mara* GAH!
- : *Conf* Yeah... I'm not gonna be able to sleep for a week!
- : *turns to Zeke*
- : Zeke! We got a box for you too!
- : Oh NO! I hope you don't mean what I think you mean!
- : *holds up a tarantula*
- : *screams*
- : Relax! She's harmless... and reacts to loud noises!
- : SHE!? *whispers* She!?
- : Yes! Her name is Trump!
- : *whispers* Well, Trump is demon spawn!
- : *laughs*
- : All you have to do is spend 5 minutes with her!
- : Like... in a room... preferably a very big room...
- : Better!
- : In a glass box like Gwen's!
- : *shudders* I uh... *looks at teammates* I *sighs* I accept
- : *enters box*
- : *throws tarantula onto Zeke's chest*
- : GAHHHHH!
- : *Conf* I've never been more scared in my life!
- : *tarantula crawls up chest* OH DEAR! *hyperventilates*
- : Ummm Chris... is he gonna be ok?
- : *looks at Zeke* He'll be fine!
- : Heather! It's... SUMO TIME!
- : It's ok! Cause you got another point for your team!
- : Gwen and Zeke should be done about now!
- : *digs Gwen up*
- : *lets Zeke out of glass box*
- : *throws tarantula into ocean* DIE DEMON SPAWN! *hyperventilating*
- : Ok! You guys got points for your team!
- : Also, probably should head to the infirmary!
- : *crying*
- : What's wrong Jo?
- : Nothing... *turns around and yells at parents* just... *censored* YOU MOM AND DAD! I'LL WIN THE MONEY YOU *censored*
- : *Conf* I think I'll get anger management classes when I win...
- : *comforts Jo*
- : *hugs rat without noticing*
- : *gets bitten by rat*
- : *opens eyes and sees rat* GAHHHHHH! *throws rat at Duncan and runs away screaming like a little girl*
- : *punches rat out* Wimp!
- : *sees rat* THAT'S BIGGER THAN MY DOG!
- : Well... Scott failed
- : *lets Lindsay out*
- : Mom promised to take me on a shopping spree at the mall if I win! EEEEEEEEEEEK! *jumps up and down*
- : *running from Mime*
- : *chasing Trent**
- : *jumps into lake*
- : *stops onto dock*
- : *laughs* WHAT'S THE MATTER CREEP? CAN'T SWIM?
- : *gets ready to jump*
- : *freaks out* NO! Y-YOUR MAKE! IT'LL SMEAR!
- : *bows head and walks away*
- : *passes José and Alejandro*
- : Ok... score is 6/6!
- : If Cody wins, he wins for the Villains...
- : However, Heroes still has two more members who haven't faced their fear!
- : Vin and Zoey!
- : *runs out of Mess Hall and throws up*
- : THAT WAS SICK!
- : The... the Heroes Win! *throws up* SO SICK!
- : *throws up in mouth, but swallows it*
- : The following are safe!
- : Wow... what a surprise... Duncan!
- : Gwen!
- : José!
- : Alejandro!
- : Jo!
- : Heather!
- : Noah!
- : Scott and Cody! You are LOW!
- : I will do it for my team!
- : *Conf* Now that I'm over my fear of the dark, I think I'll try to find that Idol! NOTHING CAN STOP ME... except maybe Vin... that guy is acting very strange...
- : And will anyone find the Idol?
- : Find out in the next exciting episode of TOTAL!
- : DRAMA!
- : ALL-STARS!
- : *Conf* Look... I feel bad about rigging the votes to eliminate Scott... but I gotta protect my own skin from elimination! *points at camera* You'd do the same if you were in this position!